- Manufacturer: Apple
- Phone Model: iPhone 13
- Network: Unlocked
- Grade: B
- Capacity: 128GB
- Phone Colour: Blue
- Main Colour: Blue
- OS: iOS
- Physical SIM Slots: 1
How did it get such a huge camera upgrade to fit?
By thinking diagonally a totally unique architecture and turned the lenses 45 degrees to fit in our best dual-camera system ever with its biggest Wide camera sensor. Also made room for sensor-shift optical image stabilisation. And equipped the Ultra Wide camera with a faster sensor.
Presenting Cinematic mode
Filmmakers use a technique called rack focus shifting focus from one subject to another to guide the audience’s attention in their films. Now the iPhone makes it easy for you to bring the same storytelling technique to your videos.
Cinematic mode automatically creates beautiful depth effects and focus transitions
Just start recording and Cinematic mode will hold focus on your subject while creating a beautiful depth-of-field effect all around them. Cinematic mode anticipates when a prominent different subject is about to enter the scene and automatically shifts focus when they do. Now you can effortlessly create videos that look and feel like the movies.
You can even adjust the depth effect after you shoot
Want to change the focus or adjust the blur after shooting wraps? No problem. iPhone lets you do it with a few taps and swipes. Even pro movie cameras can’t do that.
Introducing Photographic Styles
Styles are smart enough to do things like boost or mute colours while keeping skin tones natural Photographic Styles create a personal look for your photos. But unlike filters, styles selectively apply adjustments to the right areas while preserving skin tones. Choose Vibrant to make photos bright and vivid. Rich Contrast for darker shadows and deeper colours. Warm or Cool to accentuate golden or blue undertones. Preset, ready, go!
A front camera that doesn’t take a back seat.
The TrueDepth camera system has all the latest features from the back cameras: Cinematic mode, Photographic Styles, Dolby Vision HDR recording, Portrait mode, Night mode selfies, Smart HDR 4, Deep Fusion, and more. for a whole unique stratosphere of selfies.
The iPhone 13 features a cinema-standard wide colour gamut, displaying colours just as filmmakers intended. And with precise colour accuracy, everything on the screen looks remarkably natural.
Night-time is the right time for a selfie. Because Night mode and a slew of other great features are now on the front camera. Like Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Dolby Vision recording and more.
The Super Retina XDR display has an ultra-high pixel density, so photos, videos, text whatever you’re viewing looks extra-sharp. And the display is even more expansive, thanks to a smaller TrueDepth camera area.
The lightning-fast A15 Bionic powers Cinematic mode, Photographic Styles, Live Text and more. Its Secure Enclave locks down personal info like your Face ID data and contacts. And it’s more efficient, helping to deliver longer battery life.
No one does 5G like the iPhone.
The world is quickly moving to 5G. Streaming, downloading everything happens so much faster. 5G is even fast enough for serious multiplayer gaming, sharing AR videos and more. With Smart Data mode, the iPhone will switch down a gear automatically to save power when you don’t need all that speed. More 5G bands for 5G speed in more places.
Privacy is built in
The iPhone helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
- A15 Bionic chip
- 16‑core Neural Engine
- 128/ 256/ 512GB
- 4GB RAM
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2532×1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, Super Retina XDR display
- HDR display, True Tone, Wide colour (P3), Haptic Touch, 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1,200 nits max brightness (HDR), Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- TrueDepth Camera
- 12-megapixel photos and 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps
- Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Light Mono)
- Animoji and Memoji, Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles
- 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Burst mode, QuickTake video, Night mode, Deep Fusion, Lens correction, Auto image stabilisation
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 4K at 60 fps, Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- Time-lapse video with stabilisation, Night mode Time‑lapse
- Video Recording
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 4K at 60 fps
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps, Time-lapse video with stabilisation, Night mode Time‑lapse
- Sensor-shift optical image stabilisation for video (Wide), 2x optical zoom out, Digital zoom up to 3x, True Tone flash
- Cinematic video stabilisation (4K, 1080p and 720p), Continuous autofocus video, Audio zoom, QuickTake video
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video, Playback zoom, Stereo recording, HEVC and H.264 video formats recorded
- iSight Camera
- Dual 12MP camera system: Ultra Wide and Wide cameras
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view, Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
- 2x optical zoom out, Digital zoom up to 5x, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Light Mono), Sensor‑shift optical image stabilisation (Wide) , Five‑element lens (Ultra Wide); Seven‑element lens (Wide); five‑element lens (Ultra Wide)
- True Tone flash with slow sync, Panorama (up to 63MP), Burst mode, Photo geotagging
- Night mode, Deep Fusion, Photographic Styles
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Smart HDR 4, Lens correction (Ultra Wide)
- Advanced red-eye correction, Auto image stabilisation, HEIF and JPEG Image formats captured
- TrueDepth Camera
- Video and Audio Calling:
- FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or a mobile network, FaceTime HD (1080p) video calling over 5G or Wi‑Fi
- FaceTime audio, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Wi-Fi Calling
- Portrait mode in FaceTime video, Spatial audio, Voice Isolation and Wide Spectrum microphone modes, Zoom with rear-facing camera
- Audio Playback:
- Audio formats supported: AAC‑LC, HE‑AAC, HE‑AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC‑3), Dolby Digital Plus (E‑AC‑3), Dolby Atmos and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+)
- Spatial audio playback, User-configurable maximum volume limit
- TV and Video:
- Up to 4K HDR AirPlay for mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later) or AirPlay 2–enabled smart TV
- Supports HDR with Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG
- Video mirroring and video out support: up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: HEVC, H.264, MPEG‑4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG
- Mail Attachment and File Support:
- Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics; .usdz (USDZ Universal)
- Cellular and Wireless:
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2×2 MIMO
- 5G, Gigabit LTE with 4×4 MIMO and LAA, Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology, NFC with reader mode
- Express Cards with power reserve, Ultra Wideband chip for spatial awareness
- Model A2633 – 5G NR (Bands n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78, n79), FDD‑LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 66), TD‑LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48), CDMA EV‑DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) support
- iOS 15
- Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou
- Digital compass, iBeacon micro-location, Wi‑Fi, Mobile data
- Face ID, Barometer. Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensors
- 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.65 mm
- 173 grams
- System Requirements:
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing to a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: macOS Catalina 10.15 or later using the Finder, macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 to macOS Mojave 10.14.6 using iTunes 12.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later using iTunes 12.10.10 or later